The sites page is the first place you go once you have added your installation script.
Navigate to Organization > Sites > and click 'add site' to add a new site or 'edit site' if your site is already added.
On the sites page you can add sites, connect your locator, and configure push notifications.
Domain: First, add your site's domain, additionally enter a mobile domain if your site uses .
- Add your sites domain. Do not add any 'http://www.' or '/' to the beginning or end of your domain.
- If you have a different domain for mobile users, add that domain. Note: You must also add the install script to your mobile site.
- Check this box if your site uses the same domain for mobile users.
- Toggle the Google Analytics toggle if you would like Google Analytics to track your CloudEngage data.
- Toggle Persistent Inbox on if you want to add an inbox to your site.
- Toggle Push Notifications if you would like to enable Push Notification functionality to your site
note: If you enable persistent inbox or push notifications CloudEngage will automatically add your visitor tools widget to your website.
Customize your Visitor Tools position, colors, and logo.
- Choose an icon of your companies liking
- Select your colors and background shape.
- Choose Icon View or Extended view.
- Choose the positioning of the Visitor Tools for Desktop and Mobile.
If you would like to enable push notifications on your site, toggle the push notification on / off switch.
- Add a logo for your sites push notifications.
- The recommended aspect ratio for push notification logo's is 1x1.
- Give your logo some breathing room around the edges so that it looks good when border radius is applied (circle).
Customize your push notification alert.
- Your push notification alert will appear on your site when users visit from a supporting browser. (Chrome 42+ (Desktop/Android), Safari 7+)
- When they click the link they will be sent to your push notification subscription page.
Add frequency to your alert.
- Session: The time that must elapse before the alert will display again.
- Interval: The number of page refreshed before the alert will display again.
- Threshold: The 'lifetime' number of times the alert will display.
Customize your push notification subscription page
- Add a customized message to inform users about the benefits of push notifications.
- Add channels for your users to subscribe to.
- Channels allow your users to subscribe to content that they are interested in.
Add your Locator Target URL(s).
- To easily add a link to your locator add the URL of the link in the box.
- Obtain your URL by right clicking on any link on your page, selecting copy URL, then, paste it in the input box.