Checking to see if your CloudEngage script is installed correctly should be your first step in troubleshooting the software.
Even if you are not a technical person, it is easy to check to see if your script is installed correctly.
Go to your website, right click and choose 'inspect element' at the bottom.
Open up the console tab and start typing 'Cloud'...
- The word 'Engage' should auto fill after the word 'Cloud'
- If it does this, then your CloudEngage script is installed
Now check if the script is free from errors.
- On your website right click again and choose, 'view page source'.
- Press 'CTRL' + F to pull up the finder
- Type in cloudengage.com/locator/widget.js
- That line of code in between the <script> </script> tags is your CloudEngage script.
- Make sure that it EXACTLY matches the script provided in your admin under Widget > Installation Instructions.
- Make sure that the script is installed on every page of your website and not just the home page.
Make sure the script is installed on:
- Every page of your website
- Your Subdomains
- Your mobile website
If you have confirmed that your script is installed correctly and you are still having issues please contact support via email. Support@CloudEngage.com We will be happy to further assist you.