Your dashboard provides you with a snapshot of your latest CloudEngage events.
Below is a list of how you can toggle your dashboard view to get the most out of your analytics.
- Select which report type you would like to view by using the report dropdown in the upper lefthand corner.
- To change the time period you can either manually enter them in the text fields, choose a date from the date picker or by selecting a time period from the dropdown.
- You can refine your graph even further by clicking and dragging on the graph to zoom into that particular time period.
- You can also roll up your data points by Hour, Day, Week or Month by selecting one of the options on the top of the graph.
- Your notification metrics are broken up into two sections.
- The left two numbers are a total of your actionable and non actionable numbers.
- The numbers to the right of the pipe are the total number of actionable notifications.
actionable: notifications with a link, an image map or a form.
- Finally, your conversion rate lets you see the ratio of your actionable notification views vs actions taken.